See website for updated info – click green button!
March 7, 2020
Date: March 7, 2020
Venue: Shree Khokana Jana Secondary School (Khokana, Kathmandu – across the river)
Distances: 15K 7K 3K
Last day to register and pay: March 4, 2020
Fun and challenging race in Kathmandu valley made for beginners and experienced runners alike. Hikers are welcome!
1. Fill online form
2. Make payments in full at one of these locations
- – Base Camp (Arun Thapa Chowk, Sanepa, Kathmandu)
- – Kausi Cafe (Satghumti, Thamel, Kathmandu)
- – Coffee Talk Cafe (Maharajgunj, Kathmandu)
Last day to register and pay is March 4, 2020.
3. Show up with the payment receipt and running shoes
The payment is non-refundable (except in the unlikely case the race/s are cancelled) and non-transferable.
Note: A late surcharge of Rs. 500 will be applicable after March 4, 2020, to be paid on race day. We highly encourage you to register and pay on time.
WAIVER FORM and BIBS
Bibs will be provided once the waiver form is signed (along with online form filled and payments made in full by deadline). For those who came for previous Series race, the waiver form is already signed, and you don’t need to worry about it. Just show your payment receipt and you’ll get a waiver. To reiterate, we do not take entries and payments after March 4, 2020 to ensure smooth operation of the race.
– Please sign the waiver form on the morning of race day at race venue.
– Participants below 18 years old (at the time of race day) need to have the waiver signed by a legal guardian).
– Participants below 11 years old need to be accompanied by a guardian throughout the race.
(by age on race day for each distance):
– 50 and above
– 40 to 49 y/o
– 18 to 39 y/o
– 12 to 17 y/o
– 11 y/o and below
Male and Female winners will be announced separately.
Full race details and registration: