The 2010 race is over! Read reports and see pictures here.
The 4TH Annapurna ultra trail race will be held on 27 March 2010. See the old Annapurna 100 race website.
The 35KM and 71KM Routes (No 100km this year)
- Start – Barahi Hotel
- Run along lakeside on road for about 2 km, then uphill on trail to Sarangkot
- Sarangkot Checkpoint 1 –
- Nau Dada – Check Point 2
- From Nau Dada to Kande Old Mule track will be used then road until Lumle
- Lumle – Check Point 3
- Chandrakot – Guide Point Only
- Birenthati – Check Point 4 and Finishing Point (35km and 71km)
- Sudme – Check Point 5 and 19
- Tikhedhunga – Check Point 6 and 18
- Ulleri Mid – Check Point 7 and 17
- Ulleri Top – Check Point 8 and 16
- Ban Thati – Check Point 9 and 15
- Nange Thait – Check Point 10 and 14
- Ghorepani – Check Point 11 And 13
- Poon Hill – Check Point 12
- Downhill and Finishing Point at Birethati.
90-95% of the route is trail
- 24/25 March – All Foreign Participants Report Summit Hotel (Main sponsor)
- Participants go Kathmandu-Pokhara by domestic flight or bus according to their personal preference and budget
- 26 March – 3pm Registration and 4pm – Final Race Briefing at Barahi Hotel Pokhara
- 27 March – 0630 Race Start
- 28 March – 1030 Prizes Distribution/Photos and 1130 Lunch Party 1230 – Programme Ends
- Participants remain in PKR or return to Kathmandu by domestic flight or micro bus according to their personal preference and budget
71km: GBP 100
35km: GBP 50
Fee is to be paid to Chief Organizer (Ramesh Battachan) on 26 March at Registration Programme 3pm.
a. Race Participation
b. Official T Shirt
c. Certificate of Participation
d. Medal of Participation
e. Souvenir for Foreign Runners
f. Cash Prizes 1st-5th position (71km only)
g. Trophies for 1st-5th position (71km only)
Entry Fee for Nepalese runners is FREE. Entry Fees raised from foreign runners are used to sponsor the food and lodging of non-Pokhara based Nepalese runners.
Please get in touch for further information:
[contact-form 2 “annapurna”]