Anything you want to say or ask? Please don’t be shy – say it below.

1. Hugh says:

Hello,

I’m a runner from San Francisco visiting Kathmandu, Nepal from May 24 until the 31st. Looking for a running buddy / guide. I’m good for anything up to 25 miles. Would love to explore but reports here are gangs / robbers / Mao-contents are molesting / robbing / kidnapping / Mao-aligning tourists. Suggestions?

Best,

Hugh

2. Jason A says:

I am coming to Nepal in 2 weeks (May2 – May 11) and was hoping to do a long loop from Jiri up to Thame, across Renjo Pass and back down…

I”d love to discuss this loop with someone!

I look forward to hearing from you,

jason

Antinj (at) gmail

3. Heather O says:

Hello!

I will be in Kathmandu for six weeks starting Sept. 16th and I’m looking for a running group/buddy to train with. I am currently running about 30-40 miles per week (around 6 miles/10k per day), but I hope to work up to 50 or 60 miles per week. Do you have any suggestions for who I should contact?

Thanks!

Heather

4. Lori says:

Hello! I was interested in coming over for one of the stage trail races! I’ve considered the manaslu vs the Himalayan 100mile stage race. Could you give an opinion on route, scenery, difficulty, support, etc between the two? Thanks!
    Lori

5. Kim Spence says:

I am looking to do the Everest Marathon in November 2017 but if the Khatmandu Ultra Trail race is a week after Everest then I would be looking to stay out and do this too. Do you have any provisional dates for this yet and if not when will you be releasing them?

Kind Regards

Kim

6. zairin says:

G’day,

I’m Zairin, event organizer for Annapurna Mountain Marathon. Just launch the event few days ago & would like to know how can the event be listed in this website. Thanks!

• thehalfhog says:

Congratulations! Please do invite some Nepali runners to compete in your race, and are free as an organiser to donate to the trail runner travel fund which has helped runners like Mira Rai, Bhim Gurung etc!
      Send pictures and text to info@trailrunningnepal.org and we will get it on the site.